Pre-Registration deadline for UCI C1/C2 weekend is Wednesday, September 6, 2017 @ 8:00PM!
Complete race information and schedules can be found here:
- 2016 Rochester Cyclocross Race Flyer
- 2016 Rochester Cyclocross Night Fondo
- 2016 Tech Clinic with Jonathan Page
- FRIDAY Schedule of Events
- SATURDAY Schedule of Events
- SUNDAY Schedule of Events
Race Day Sign-in/Registration:
- Opens at 7:50 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday
- All athletes must sign-in on race day.
- Sign-in/Registration will take place in the Round House at Genesee Valley Park – very close to the finish area & pro team parking. Read on for more specific information
- REGISTRATION FEES: $50 pre-reg only (no day-of reg)
- Racers MUST have a UCI license (UCI licenses must be purchased prior to race)
- Racers MUST sign in at least 1 hour prior to start
- For information on PRO TEAM PARKING – click here!
- REGISTRATION FEES: Juniors: $10 pre & day of / All other fields: $40 pre & $50 day-of
- If you qualify, you may pre-register for a second race each day for $20.
- Day-of registration for a second race is $25
- Kids race is FREE!
- All other categories (except kids’ race) USAC or INTL license required
- One-day USAC licenses are available through pre-registration and day-of registration for $10 for Cat 5 Men, Cat 4 Women, Single Speed, Fat Tire & Juniors at event.
- All other categories must have an annual license with the appropriate category
- Questions about registering for the right category? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign-in/Registration closes 30 minutes before start of each race
- For information on CLUB ROW PARKING – click here!