Rochester CX Night Fondo
The Rochester Cyclocross Night Fondo is another opportunity to race the course on Friday night before the UCI weekend! This event extends the already fun and festive atmosphere by having a, non-USAC and non-UCI one-hour race starting 7 p.m.
We invite EVERYONE who has ever wanted to ride the course, to register for Rochester Cyclocross Night Fondo.
- You don’t need a cyclocross bike – you can use a fat bike, a mountain bike or even a hybrid with knobby tires. About the only thing that won’t won’t work is a full on road bike.
- You’ll need to take off bar ends if you have them and bring your helmet too!
- The other thing you DEFINITELY need is a LIGHT! We’ll have some lighting in the finish area – but it’s dark in the park so all riders have to have a headlight that is at least 400 lumens! Need a good light? Stop into Full Moon Vista, we’ll be happy to set you up!
Who Can Enter?
- EVERYONE! Yes, this is a race, and we’ll be handing out prizes for the top 3 finishers, but c’mon, it’ll be fun!
- The event has 3 classes – Men, Women and Juniors. Pick yours and get out there and have fun!
It’s Gonna Be a Good Time
- With Rohrbachs on hand, every racer gets one Rohrbachs beer or root beer after the race!
- We’ll have food on site too so bring the whole family and kick the weekend off right!